FOR CONCRETE AND GUNITE POOL & SPA
For Swimming Pools and Spas
Gunite Plastic Niches are concrete niches molded of high-strength, corrosion-resistant PVC with a 1-in. PVC hub. Both 45°and 0.75-in. reducer bushings are included. Gunite models feature rebar tie-backs and a plaster ring for clean, simple installations, and all are packed with a gunite/plaster shield. One look at the QuickNiche™ is all it takes to see that this is a product that really lives up to its name. It is an easy-to-install, super-sealing light niche for vinyl liner pools. It features a revolutionary lock-ring design that mounts and seals like a vinyl inlet fitting fast, secure, and totally leak proof.
GUNITE PLASTIC NICHES
- Innovative cord seal grommet (aAccessory sold separately)
- Large and small models
- Rebar tie-backs
- Plaster ring for secure sealing
- Internal/external bonding lugs
- No screws directly through the pool wall, as with conventional vinyl niches
- Designed for quick and easy, one-person installation
- Rubber gasket overmolded on seal ring for superior sealing
- Built-in, current-collecting ring for maximum safety
- Zero wall panel exposure
- Fits standard niche panel
NOTICE: Underwriters Laboratories has listed Pentair Pool Products lights for use with Pentair Pool Products, American Products, Purex or PacFab niches only. To ensure proper grounding/bonding connections, install only Pentair Pool Products lights in Pentair Pool Products, American Products, Purex or PacFab niches.